Five T Family

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Catch up again blog posting.....

Well I don't have any pictures to show that I am either renovating a room or baby pictures, so Anita and Erica are doing quite well with that. I am waiting for Tyler's upcoming Prom pictures and graduation and Taryn too. So hopefully I will have something to show off.

As of right now, Tyler is in NJ with his friends at a weekend concert and they do have a hotel set about 10 miles away. Taryn got home last night from DC and she was very tired, slept til about 1pm or so and is now watching TV-she didn't even so much looked at a TV while in DC. They sure kept them very busy. Terysa has been working on a school project which I need to keep putting a firecracker under her to keep her going. She is using up all my printer's ink.

I went to AAA for start the wheels for our family vacation. We would like a cruise or a resort. We should be finalizing it all hopefully within the week or so. Our goal is to go after Ty and I are done with our summer jobs. Week of August 17th.

That's it for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

A cruise is a great idea. So is Mexico. We love the all-inclusive resorts - so easy!

Sara went to the concert too, on Saturday. She had a great time and got her t-shirt signed by her favorite group!

May 05, 2008 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that concert is over, and everybody's home, safe and sound.

May 06, 2008 3:35 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Of course all is safe and sound but did I tell you what happen Saturday night with Tyler!!!!

May 06, 2008 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. What happened?

May 07, 2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what concert was it?

May 08, 2008 5:45 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Well, Tyler called about 10pm or so and said that his friend, who drove, locked his keys in the his car. Tyler called about the triple A service. Would you believe I kept telling myself, "I need to add Tyler to AAA." But I didn't, up until that Saturday night. I called the 1-800 in CT and added him. Then they went ahead to call AAA in NJ and made arrangements for someone to come out and help. Thanks goodness this happened at the hotel, so they were safe.

Erica, the concert was a whole bunch of bands throughout the stadium.

May 10, 2008 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home